HOW TO BOOK
MULTIPLE SHOW DISCOUNTS*
- Only available through York Theatre Royal, in VIP, A and B Reserve.
- • Buy tickets for 2 shows and enjoy 5% discount.
- • Buy tickets for 3 shows and enjoy 10% discount.
- • Buy tickets for all 4 shows and enjoy 15% discount.
- • Groups of 10 or more receive 10% discount in VIP, A and B Reserve only.
- Only one discount offer applicable per booking for Multiple Show Discounts and Groups.
WHEELCHAIR USERS AND REGISTERED DISABLED
- Registered disabled patrons are entitled to a free carer ticket. There are two two wheelchair-accessible platforms:
- • VIP, under cover, beside stage – 8 wheelchair spaces and 8 carer seats – £59.95†, carer goes free.
- • Courtyard, not under cover – 6 wheelchair spaces and 6 carer seats – Groundling price of £12.50†, carer goes free.
- Ambulant patrons should select regular seats as wheelchair spaces are limited. Note there are stairs to climb (see Seating Plan) and no lifts.
Tuesday 24 July, 2:30pm – Romeo and Juliet
Wednesday 25 July, 2:30pm – Richard III
Thursday 26 July, 2:30pm - Macbeth
Friday 27 July, 2:30pm – A Midsummer Night’s Dream
(Please note the interpreter will be positioned stage facing right)
CHILDREN (17 and under)
£3† off all seats, £2† off Groundlings.
Productions are suitable for those aged 10 and above, at parent/guardian’s discretion. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
Babes in arms will not be permitted in the theatre.
All patrons must be in possession of a ticket.
Nine morning performances have been set aside for schools (see schedule). Please contact Lunchbox Theatrical Productions on 01653 619650 for further details, information on other school initiatives, and to arrange your visit.
School tickets can be purchased for all other performances at the discounted price of £10.50† for Groundlings or £20† for best available B and C Reserve (limited to 50 tickets per performance). Teacher goes free with every 10 children.
THE YORK EXPERIENCE
Two boxes available for corporate bookings and private parties for 2 to 32 people. Includes a private area within the theatre for entertaining guests pre-show and during the interval, with champagne/wine/beer/soft drinks, as well as canapes and ice cream, plus a backstage tour. £90 per ticket with no additional fees. Please contact Lunchbox Theatrical Productions on 01653 619169 for full details and to book tickets.
† Booking/delivery fees apply
* Only one discount offer applicable per booking
Shakespeare’s Rose Theatre is a temporary structure and is open to the elements with no air-conditioning or heating, so please dress appropriately. Umbrellas will not be permitted as this will impede the view of other patrons.