Shakespeare’s Rose Theatre offers a very different and exciting opportunity for entertaining clients and staff, so we have created ‘The York Experience’ as a ‘premium’ package, where you can enjoy the best seats in the house, right beside the stage, putting you at the heart of the drama.
The York Experience
- - Two boxes of 16 seats (or four of eight seats) are exclusively available for corporate bookings and private parties. Reservations can be made for 2 to 32 people.
- - There is a private area for entertaining guests pre-show and during the interval, for your exclusive use.
- - Ticket price includes champagne or wine (half bottle per person), beer or soft drinks, as well as canapes and ice cream, before the show and again during the interval.
- - After the performance you will be given an exclusive backstage tour.
- - Cost is £90 per ticket.
- - These performances are booked through our office at Lunchbox Theatrical Productions, with no additional fees.
- - A 50% deposit will be taken upon booking, with final payment made six weeks before the performance.
We can cater for larger groups. If you have more than 32 people in your party, please contact us on the number or email below for further information.
We do hope we will be able to welcome you and your party to a unique and thrilling experience at Shakespeare’s Rose Theatre this summer.
To download a PDF with the full details click here.