One of our key aims is to offer comprehensive support for school groups. Encouraging young people to see these plays, in this space, is at the heart of our planning and we want to make this as accessible and affordable as possible. We advise ages 10+ for the performances but this is at the discretion of the school.
School Specific Performances
Ten performances have been scheduled specifically for schools, enabling us to offer better seats at a better price.
- - Morning performances at 10.30am.
- - Capacity is limited, available on a first come, first served basis.
- - Cost is £10 per ticket anywhere in the theatre, on a first come first serve basis. There are no additional fees.
- - One member of staff comes free with every 10 children with additional staff paying £10 per ticket.
- - A 10% deposit will be taken upon booking, with final payment made 4 weeks before the performance.
|Wednesday 10th July||10:30am||Macbeth|
|Thursday 11th July||10:30am||Romeo & Juliet|
|Friday 12th July||10:30am||A Midsummer Night's Dream|
|Monday 15th July||10:30am||Macbeth|
|Tuesday 16th July||10:30am||Romeo & Juliet|
|Wednesday 17th July||10:30am||A Midsummer Night's Dream|
|Thursday 18th July||10:30am||Romeo & Juliet|
|Friday 19th July||10:30am||Macbeth|
As well as these school specific performances we will also be offering opportunities for Q&A’s with some of the creatives, cast and crew after the performance.
We would be delighted to assist you with your planning and with any queries you may have, so please feel free to call the Education Department at SEE Tickets on 0800 852 7244 (no charge) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.