HOW TO BOOK
Call SEE Tickets on 0115 9129107 or visit seetickets.com.
For Groups call SEE Tickets on 0844 412 4650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Booking/delivery fees apply – see individual websites for details. Calls cost 7p per minute).
In Person - at our on-site box office within Shakespeare’s Village. No transaction fees/delivery fees will apply to tickets purchased on site but a SEE ticket booking fee will apply. (Box office opening hours: 11am – 7.45pm daily from 8th July – 7th September 2019).
CHILDREN & FAMILIES
- • Children receive £3 off all seats and £2 off groundling tickets. Those 16 and under are eligible for child tickets.
- • All productions are suitable for those aged 10 and above, at the parent/guardian’s discretion. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- • Babes in arms will not be permitted in the theatre.
- • Family tickets (2 adults and 2 children) can also be purchased
- • All patrons must be in possession of a ticket
- • Groups of 16 or more receive 10% discount off all ticket types (excluding groundlings).
WHEELCHAIR USERS AND REGISTERED DISABLED
- Registered disabled patrons are entitled to a free carer ticket. There are two wheelchair-accessible platforms.
- • Premium, under cover, beside stage – 8 wheelchair spaces and 8 carer seats – £70†, carer goes free.
- • Courtyard, not under cover – 6 wheelchair spaces and 6 carer seats – Groundling price of £15†, carer goes free.
- Ambulant patrons should select regular seats as wheelchair spaces are limited. Note there are stairs to climb (see Seating Plan) and no lifts. Accessible seating can be booked by either emailing email@example.com or by phoning SEE Tickets on 0844 412 4648 (calls cost 7p per minute).
Captioned performances of all four shows will be running on Monday 19th August (Macbeth and A Midsummer Night’s Dream) and Tuesday 20th August (Richard III and Romeo & Juliet). These captions are provided by Stage Text. These captions are provided by Stage Text. For more information about Stage Text you can visit stagetext.org or to book tickets visit our ticketing agents websites, Ticketmaster or SEE Tickets, and select one of those performances dates.
If you would like advise on the best seats to view the captions on our screens or have any further queries please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01653 619169.
- • A combined ticket includes entry to Blenheim Palace and the Formal Gardens (open 10am – 6pm) as well as your chosen play. There is up to 15% off when purchasing ‘combined tickets’.
Eight morning performances have been set aside exclusively for schools at £10 per ticket anywhere in the theatre (see schedule). 1 teacher goes free with every 10 children.
For more information on school bookings please contact SEE’s Education Department on 0800 852 7244 (no charge) or email email@example.com.
† Booking/delivery fees apply
Shakespeare’s Rose Theatre is a temporary structure without air-conditioning or heating. All seats (560) are under cover with the groundlings area open air so please dress appropriately. Umbrellas are not permitted as they will impede the view of other patrons.
Due to the theatre’s shape and the width of the stage, from certain seats the view of the stage may at times be impinged upon by the metalwork structure of the theatre.