Blenheim Palace Hospitality Packages
Following its award-winning debut season in York, Europe’s first-ever pop up Shakespearean theatre arrives in the glorious grounds of Blenheim Palace 8 July – 7 September.
Set within a vibrant ‘Shakespeare’s Village’, the 13-sided traditional Elizabethan theatre offers three tiers of covered seating for 600 and an open courtyard for 350 standing ‘groundlings’, enabling audiences to step back in time and enjoy Shakespeare as it was in his day
Four of William Shakespeare’s most popular plays will be performed by two companies of actors in repertory over the 9-week summer season: Macbeth, Romeo & Juilet, Richard III and Midsummer Night’s Dream. Traditional in conception, yet fresh and fun in delivery, these enduring favourites will be directed by some of the UK’s leading theatre directors.
Shakespeare’s Rose Theatre offers a very different and exciting opportunity for entertaining clients, staff or even just treating yourself for a special occasion. ‘The Hospitality Package’ is a ‘premium’ package, where you can enjoy some of the best seats in the house, a private area within the village for entertaining guests with drinks and canapes plus an exclusive backstage tour
- - 16 of the best seats in the house are available for corporate bookings and private parties, with an exclusive backstage experience and hospitality. These seats are on the lower tier and have an excellent view. For larger group bookings please contact Lunchbox Theatrical Productions on 01653 619169 for full details and to book tickets.
- - There is a private area within the village for entertaining guests pre-show and during the interval, for your exclusive use.
- - Ticket price includes champagne or wine (half bottle per person), beer or soft drinks, as well as canapés and ice cream, before the show and again during the interval.
- - After the performance you will be given an exclusive backstage tour.
- - Cost is £100 per ticket.
These performances are booked through our office at Lunchbox Theatrical Productions, with no additional fees. A 50% deposit will be taken upon booking, with final payment made six weeks before the performance. We may also be able to cater for larger groups, please contact us on the number or email at the end of this letter for further information.
We would be delighted to assist you with your planning and with any queries you may have, so please feel free to call Pollyanna at Lunchbox Theatrical Productions on 01653 619169, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do hope we will be able to welcome you and your party to a unique and thrilling experience this summer.